COURSE LENGTH: 1 Day intensive 1 to 1 Practical and Theory Training
COURSE DURATION: 10:00am to 5:00pm
COURSE LOCATION: Mida's Touch Beauty Academy, 57 Lord st, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 1BY
COURSE PRICE: £200 including kit
PAYMENT:You may choose to pay a £100 deposit , with the remainder of the payment to be made before the training day, or you can bring it in cash on the day. Deposits are non refundable.
Once you have booked onto the course I will send you a text with all the information for the training day , and we can discuss date and time, I will also post you the theory for you to read before the course, the theory is a 46+ page manual packed full of in-depth information which will allow you to have a good understanding before even starting the course. You can make a note of any questions you have about the theory and we will go over this at the start of the day.
Must be at least 17+ when completing the course. In small classes of 2-3 students. This is a one day intensive practical and theory training day specifically aimed at those already qualified in Classics. Russian lashes are the most popular lashes in the industry, and you can create many different styles of Russian lashes. The beauty of Russian lashes are that they can be made as full and dramatic as your client would like, or they can be used to create a full but softer effect. You will have in-depth training on how to create perfect handmade fans as well as different styles of fanning enabling you to produce perfect sets for your clients. Once you feel comfortable and are happy with your fans you will then go on to practice doing a full set on a mannequin head, with my full assistance, from there you will create a full set of Russian lashes on a real life model as well as creating unique bottom lashes. You will learn how to create beautiful fluffy lashes using iLashedbyimogen styles, techniques and products.
Small training groups of 2-3 students!
On the day
For the first part of the day we will go through all of the questions you have about the theory that you had received before the course. Even though you will already have a good understanding about lashes, I will still make sure you are 100% confident with all the ins and outs of lashes. For the second part of the day I will be showing you how to create wide mega volume fans, this is essential when creating full and fluffy sets. You will get then get the chance to try out different styles of iLashedbyImogen tweezers, so that you know what tweezers work best for you when making hand made fans. Once you have mastered your fanning techniques you will then be practising on mannequins. Then for the last part of the day you will be doing a full set on real life models. If you wear glasses please remember to bring them with you.
* Please note you need to arrange your own model to come on the day, they will only be needed from 1pm-4:30pm. In order for you to get the best results out of your training day please choose a model you find easy to work on. They should come with no previous lash extensions on, no eye makeup and must have good eye shape and good natural lashes. I recommend you bringing a younger aged lady rather than an elderly lady, as this will make it a lot easier for you. If you are unable to bring a model on the day then please message me on – email@example.com – Please not I can not 100% guarantee a model on the day.
* Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day, Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements before hand.
Skills required for this training:
- Perfect lash isolation
- Good understanding of lashes
- Have had at least 2-6 months practice with classic lashes
- Perfect single lash application to natural lash
- Basics of classic lash extensions
- Good vision
Course Outline (this differs slightly depending on which course you are taking):
- Training Manual
- How to prepare clients lashes before treatment
- Correct pad application and why it is so important
- Lash mapping ilashedbyimogen style
- Volume application , Bottom lash application
- Choosing length and style
- How to create full and fluffy lashes
- Correct lash application, distance and direction
- Working with straight and curly lashes
- How to price your sets
- How to Infill
- How to do safely remove lashes
- Health & Safety
- Correct application
- Perfect isolation
- How to hold your tweezers
- How your tweezers work
- Full product knowledge
- How to maintain a professional image
- Different Volume pick up techniques
- Correct fan placement
- iLashedbyImogen signature volume lash styling
- Correct glue dipping
On the day you will receive a luxury lash kit worth over £100 that will allow you to do over 10 sets of lashes, it contains:
- 1x cleanser
- 1x glue
- 1x primer
- 2x lash trays
- 1x pack of glue rings
- 1x bottom lash tray
- 1x micro tape
- 1x pack of micro brushes
- 1x gel eye pads
- 1x set of curved and straight tweezers
- 1x pack of mascara wands
- 1x set of practice strip lashes